Dr Scholes grew up in the Littleton area. He attended Kent Denver where he graduated with the class in 1990. Dr. Scholes did his undergraduate studies at University of Wyoming where he received his Bachelors in Natural Science and Mathmatics. A Doctorate in Dental Surgery followed from the University of Colorado in 1998 where Dr Scholes graduated Cum Laude.
Dr. Scholes practiced children’s dentistry for two years prior to purchasing Holly Dental Associates and still really enjoys working on children. In 2000 Dr Scholes aquired Holly Dental Associates and has since dedicated his career to providing and maintaining healthy smiles.
Dr. Scholes and his wife Amy have two sons and live in the area. They enjoy skiing, biking, ice hockey and spending time in the mountains.
- Fellow, Master, and Mentor of Implants – Rocky Mountain Dental Institute
- Fellow and Master – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Certificate of Completion – Ickert Implant Teaching Center
- Certificate of Merit – American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Certificate of Completion in Standard Laser Proficiency – Deka
- Certificate of Laser Proficiency – American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Oral Plastic Surgery and Soft Tissue Grafting – Pat Allen
- Botox and Dermafiller Certification with American Academy of Oral Esthetic
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics